- Stainless steel watch featuring round blue dial with multicolored border between 12 and 4 o'clock, date window at 3 o'clock, and luminous hands. Case diameter : 38 mm
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Hardlex crystal dial window
- Features deployment clasp with push-button closure, logo under 12 o'clock, rectangular hour markers, exhibition case back, and minute track
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Details: Wonderfully classic with a well-placed burst of color, the Seiko Men's Stainless Steel Analog with Blue Dial Watch is a nicely punctuated bit of stainless steel. This stately timepiece begins with a round 38mm stainless steel case with a fixed bezel, exhibition case back and a textured crown at the 4 'o clock position. These elements surround a vivid blue dial, which is protected by a scratch-resistant hardlex crystal and features silver-toned index hour markers and luminous hands powered by automatic self-wind movement. The dial also features a date display window at the 3 'o clock position. A stainless steel bracelet straps this watch to the wrist, while a push-button deployment clasp ensures its secure placement. Finally, this watch boasts water resistance up to 100 feet (30 meters). A sophisticated timepiece with an incredible finish, don't let this watch slip through your hands.
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.7 x 3.6 inches
Any customers reviews will be listed below.