- Brushed and polished 18k yellow gold case (38 mm in diameter, 13.5 mm thick), See through sapphire crystal screw-down case-back, Bezel engraved with Roman numerals
- Silver sun-brushed dial with the Omega logo at the 12 o'clock position, Yellow gold luminous hands, Applied yellow gold indices
- Weekday window at the 12 o'clock position, Date window at the 6 o'clock position, Scratch resistant anti-reflective domed sapphire crystal
- Swiss automatic chronometer certified movement, Caliber Omega Co-Axial 8612, Power reserve of 55 hours
- Water resistant to 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet, Brushed and polished 18k yellow gold bracelet, Push button deployment clasp, Fits up to an 8.5 inch wrist
Details: Omega Constellation Co-Axila Day-Date 38MM. The especially dramatic and enduring design concept of the OMEGA Constellation line is characterized by its famous "Griffes", or claws, and striking dials.
This model features a silver dial with date and day windows at the 12 and 6 o'clock positions, and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The bezel, with its Roman numerals, is mounted on a 38 mm 18K yellow gold case, and is presented on an 18K yellow gold bracelet. Visible through the transparent caseback is the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8612 within.
MOVEMENT - CALIBER OMEGA 8612
Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Day-date change at midnight with instantaneous jump. Silicon balance-spring on free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions. 18 Ct red gold balance bridge and oscillating mass, luxury finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches
Any customers reviews will be listed below.