Description: Eco-Drive technology refers to the Citizen that goes beyond the solar energy to use artificial light as an energy source for its watches. Or the artificial sunlight are absorbed through the crystal and dial clock and reach the solar battery located under the dial, which are then converted into electricity and stored in secondary battery (rechargeable), which are then used to power the clock. Eco-Drive system – designed to charge a battery – can be used to power the clock for a long time, even in the dark. Citizen was one of the first companies to adopt this technology and has allocated substantial resources for development – leading to release of the first analog clock with battery solar – Solar Cell Cryston – in 1976.
Using an inexhaustible source of energy – the sun – provides a clean energy source resulting a watch powered solely by green energy. With great economic value (no need to replace batteries) – the Eco-Drive watches powered by solar energy does not require battery replacement, eliminating the time and money lost through this process. The psychological (sense of security) – Sustained operation of the Eco-Drive watches is warranted offered by Citizen brand – giving users a sense of confidence and trust.
Color: Two-Tone Stainless Steel
- Two-tone watch featuring dark blue dial with sword-shape hands, date window at 3 o'clock, and logo under 12 o'clock
- 40 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display , Signal Reception -Without Radio Reception Function
- Stainless steel link bracelet with foldover clasp and double-push-button closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Publisher: Citizen Watch Company
Details: The byword is versatility for this handsome 3 hand citizen corso watch crafted in two tone stainless steel. Details include a sophisticated deep blue dial and a date window perfect for the every day businessman.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 4.5 x 4.0 inches
Any customers reviews will be listed below.