Color: Stainless Steel/Blue
- Stainless steel watch with slide-rule bezel featuring blue dial with chronograph functions and date window at three o'clock
- 43 millimeters stainless steel case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display.All Reset:When the watch does not work properly, you can reset all the settings. If the power reserve is insufficient, charge the watch first.
- Leather-synthetic band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 660.0 feet
- Kindly refer the troubleshooting video for changing the date and time.
Release Date: 15-01-2013
The Citizen Eco-Drive Blue Angels World Chronograph A-T is a radio-controlled perpetual calendar chronograph world timer with atomic timekeeping in 5 time zones (North America, the UK, Europe, Japan and China) and automatic time in 26 world cities. Specific functions also include a 1/20 second chronograph that measures up to 60 minutes, perpetual calendar, 12/24 hour time, day-date, alarm and power reserve indicator. This handsome timepiece in stainless steel with blue ion plated bezel features an intricate blue and yellow dial, non-reflective sapphire crystal, and a patterned blue leather strap with buckle revealing yellow on its reverse. Named for the elite flight squadron of the U.S. Navy, this Blue Angels watch is as graceful and accurate as the group's piloted precision, with their official insignia appearing on the case back of this 200 meter water resistant watch. Citizen Eco-Drive is fueled by light, any light, so it never needs a battery. Combined with atomic timekeeping, it is the most accurate watch in the world. The use of the Blue Angels name and logo is with the permission, but not endorsement, of the U.S. Navy.
World Chronograph A-T
Introducing the latest Citizen Eco-Drive with atomic timekeeping, the World Chronograph A-T. The world’s most accurate watch, this perpetual calendar chronograph is radio-controlled and shows world time in 26 world cities and features a non-reflective sapphire crystal. Also available in limited editions. Production on limited edition models is limited to 2,500 pieces worldwide. Each limited edition timepiece comes in a handsome leather presentation box.
- Atomic Timekeeping
- Automatic Time in 26 World Cities
- Radio-Controlled in North America, United Kingdom, Europe, Japan and China
- 1/20 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes
- Perpetual Calendar
- 12/24 Hour Time
- Power Reser
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 4.4 x 4.0 inches
Any customers reviews will be listed below.