- Tough Solar Power, Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping, 200M Water Resistant, Duplex LC Display, Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time), Moon Data (moon age of the specific date and moon phase graph)
- Digital Compass, Altimeter, Altimeter Memeory, Barometer, Thermometer ; Thermometer Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F) Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F) Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F)
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow, 5 Independent Daily alarms, Hourly time signal, World Time, 1/100 second stopwatch
- Countdown Timer, Battery level indicator, Power saving function, Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 hour formats, Button operation tone on/off, Storage
- Battery: Solar rechargeable battery, Approx. battery life: 5 months on full charge (without further exposure to light), 23 months on full charge with Power Saving Function (without further exposure to light), Module: 3258
Publisher: Cannon Gate Pub Inc
Release Date: 07-11-2011
The Pro Trek PRW2500, a high performance tool developed under the supervision of meteorologists to take on challenging environments. Like all triple sensor Pro Trek models, the PRW2500 features easy-one-tough operation of its Altimeter/Barometer, Compass and Thermometer. A reconfigured duplex LCD layout provides optimal upper & lower LCD layout for information at-a-glance when you're on the go. In addition to numerical and trend graph data, unique arrow icons help to indicate characteristic barometric pressure patterns. 200 meter water resistance has also been employed to ensure strong water resistance for river trekking & rafting where one would encounter strong water pressure. The addition of tide & moon graph/data provides convenient information for sea kayaking and fishing. Titanium band digital watch with black face.
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.3 x 3.9 inches
Any customers reviews will be listed below.