- Stainless steel bracelet watch featuring black multi-function dial with three subdials
- 42-mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over-push-button-clasp-with-safety closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Details: The Casio Aviator stainless steel men's watch combines the timeless style of a three-hand analog with the sophisticated look of a multi-dial watch. This large round watch measures 42mm wide (1.65 inches), and it's complemented by a stainless steel bracelet band that mixes brushed and polished finishes. This highly technical timepiece includes a rotating slide rule bezel, and a chronograph that measures events down to 1 second. The black dial includes luminous hour markers, small minute indexes, and luminous-tipped gray hands (with orange seconds hand). Other features include a ±30-second accuracy per month, scratch-resistant mineral crystal, and water resistance to 50 meters (165 feet)--suitable for swimming but not for diving.
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.2 x 2.3 inches
Any customers reviews will be listed below.