- Polished silver-tone watch featuring white dial with slim stick indices, subtle tonal subdials, date window, and tachymeter outer dial
- 41 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Croco-embossed leather band with deployment buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Release Date: 30-09-2014
Details: Tissot, the 'Innovators by Tradition', has been pioneering craftsmanship and innovation since its foundation in 1853. The Tissot innovation leadership is enabled by the development of high-tech products, special materials, and advanced functionality. Since then, Tissot's timepieces have been chosen as official timekeepers for world championships in cycling, motorcycling, fencing and ice hockey. Also Tissot is currently the official watch and timekeeper of NASCAR. Stainless steel case, Stainless steel snap-down caseback, Tachymeter scale displayed on the flange, Silver dial, Luminescent indices, Arabic numerals, Silvertone luminescent hands, Date window at the 4 o'clock, Small seconds at the 6 o'clock, minutes for the chronograph at the 10 o'clock and 1/10th of a seconds at the 2 o'clock, Sweep second hand for the chronograph with ADD and SPLIT functions, Brown leather strap, Pin buckle, Scratch resistant sapphire crystal, Swiss quartz chronograph movement, Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet.
Package Dimensions: 6.8 x 5.5 x 3.1 inches