- Round watch featuring logoed dial and three chronograph subdials, luminous hands/markers, and magnified date window at 3 o'clock
- 43 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Two-tone stainless steel bracelet with push-button clasp
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
Release Date: 12-09-2013
Details: Top off your perfectly put-together attire with a Seiko Men's Excelsior Two-Tone Solar Chronograph Watch. A smooth multi-chronograph dial with luminous hands offers pinpoint accuracy and easy readability, while the light-powered design eliminates the need for battery charges. For work or weekend use, this mens watch is a handsome choice.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.8 x 3.3 inches
Any customers reviews will be listed below.