- Seiko 24 Jewels Self-Winding Automatic Movement with Hackable Second Hand (Calibre 4R36)
- Stainless Steel Case and Band, Push Button Release Clasp with Safety Lock Feature
- Hardlex Mineral Crystal, Day/Date Display with Spanish Option, Luminous Hands and Markers
- Case Size: 44.5mm Diameter, 13mm Thickness
- Water Resistant - 100M, Transparent Screw Down Case Back
Details: This is a new generation of the Seiko automatic Sports 5 dive watch (a.k.a. the new Mini Monster) that features a Seiko 24 jewel automatic (self-winding and hand wind) movement. The orange dial has black accents, a day and date display, highly luminous hands and markers treated with Lumibrite for low light visibility, crown at 3:00, uni-directional diving bezel, Hardlex mineral crystal and an exhibition window screw-down case back. Comes on a stainless steel bracelet with push-button deployant clasp and it includes manual and Seiko box. Features Movement: Seiko 24-Jewel Automatic (self-winding and hand wind) Case: Stainless steel, 43mm x 11mm thick. Back: Engraved screw-in back Crystal: Hardlex mineral Band: Stainless steel bracelet, push-button deployant clasp. 22mm Water Resistant: 100 meters Warranty: 2 Years
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.9 x 3.5 inches
Any customers reviews will be listed below.