- Sport watch with red contrast, circular cutouts on hands, and logoed bezel
- Also features speed timer, auto LED light, world time for 48 cities, daily alarm with snooze, countdown timer, stopwatch, 1/1000-second chronograph, day/date calendar
- 51.2 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Release Date: 26-06-2014
Details: With an extra large case and ultra durable construction, the Casio Men's G-Shock X-Large Sports Watch offers modern technology in a stylishly rugged design. The textured, black dial features both analog and digital displays, embossed, luminous indexes that give a 3-D effect, and wide hands with cut-out details. This bold watch offers a variety of functions, including World Time with 29 time zones, five alarms, stopwatch, countdown timer, 12- and 24-hour formats, and day, date, and month information. A strong, black resin band wraps comfortably around the wrist and fastens with a buckle clasp for an adjustable fit. Able to stand up to extreme environments with its shock resistant technology, anti-magnetic structure, and water resistant depth of 660 feet (200 meters), this assertive timepiece is ideal for independent and active adventurers.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.8 x 2.4 inches
Any customers reviews will be listed below.