Description: The Tissot PR100 Chronograph men’s watch has a timeless look and unbeatable performance. The Tissot PR100 Chronograph watch has a round high-quality stainless steel case with a diameter of 40 mm and a thickness of 10, 72 mm. The case has on top a shiny polished stainless steel bezel. It has a protected crown at 3 o’clock and chronograph push-buttons at 2 and 4 o’clock.
The face of the watch has a cover of scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. Its water resistance is up to 100 meters. The dial is colored with silver, black or blue and also has luminescent central hours and minute hands. The small seconds counter is positioned at 6 o’clock.
The chronographs characteristics are presented by: a 30-minute sub-dial at 10 o’clock, a 1/10 of a second counter at 2 o’clock and central seconds hands. The date is shown in a gap at 3 o’clock. The Swiss-made ETA G10.211 quartz movement is driving the functions of the watch. The Tissot PR100 Chronograph watch has a bi-color steel bracelet that can be accessorized with a strap of genuine leather or black synthetic.
- Stainless steel case with a two-tone (silver and yellow gold PVD)
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Fixed yellow gold PVD bezel
- Silver dial with luminous yellow gold-tone hands and index hour markers
- Minute markers around the outer rim
- Dial Type: Analog
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Date display above the 6 o'clock position.
- ETA caliber F06.411 quartz movement.
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Pull / push crown.
- Solid case back
- Case size: 39 mm.
- Case thickness: 9 mm
- Band width: 20 mm
- Fold over clasp
- Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Functions: date, hour, minute, second
- Watch label: Swiss Made
- Tissot PR100 Silver Dial
- Two-tone Mens Watch
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.8 x 3.5 inches
Any customers reviews will be listed below.