Color: Black Ion Plated Stainless Steel
- Eco-drive is fueled by light so it never needs a battery
- Black ion plated stainless steel case and bracelet with green accents
- 1/5 second chronograph measures up to 60 minutes, 12/24 hour time
- Proprietary chroma finishing. Rotate the crown to set the time
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Release Date: 01-10-2012
Elevate your style with the unique dial and edgy styling of the HTM 2.0 collection from DRIVE by Citizen Eco-Drive. Your eyes will be drawn to the bright accent color surrounding the crystal and push buttons. Citizen's own light-powered Eco-Drive ensures you will never need to replace a dead battery.
What is DRIVE?
- DRIVE from Citizen Eco-Drive is a new collection, from the Citizen design studio, uniquely designed for the millennials, the next generation of Citizen Eco-Drive consumers
- Uses our Eco-Drive Technology, runs on any kind of light and never needs a battery
- Provides youthful edgy design, on trend product at very affordable price points
- Debuts proprietary cutting edge technology, such as Chroma finish
- Chroma finish is a patented process which coats the case with one layer of color, a layer of powder coat and 7 layers of clear coat. It is very similar to the finish of a car. This allows for bold, bright colors that are highly durable and scratch resistant
- Solid stainless steel cases and bracelets
- Water resistant to 100 meters
Those driven to succeed know that smart & classic designs set them apart in this busy, high-tech world. Proprietary chroma finishing encircles the dial, bezel and crown of this watch with dot dial design. Additional details include luminous hands and markers, WR 100M and 1/5 second chronograph on select models. From the Citizen Design Studios, Drive from Citizen Eco-Drive is fueled by light, any light, so it never needs a battery.
Diagram of Features
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.3 x 4.1 inches
Any customers reviews will be listed below.